£0.239 / kWhr here, depending on your provider!! Lot's of water here
too, but lots of bad companies.

One major UK supplier apparently had 50,000 complaints make it through
their 9 level complaints procedure to the Ombudsman, who took them to
court.

Allegedly they had offered "cheaper power than all other UK providers
per billing year". Their definition of a billing year... seven
months!!

One of many horror stories from lawless Britain.

We'll definitely keep Canada in mind for placing equipment.

Bill.