Can you give me a link to the site. I think I am getting it from the
wrong place.

I put msys on my system and there was no gcc. So I put mingw on, but
when I ran gcc it just said "no input files". It didn't matter what I
tried to compile, I got the same message.

I then found that I was supposed to be using version 1.0.11, but on
the site I was accessing I could only find version 1.0.10, and there
were pages of instructions on how to install it.

Bill.