Hi all,

I was scheduled to give a talk today on MPIR at Sage Days 15 in Seattle:

http://wiki.sagemath.org/days15

however I've asked to have this moved to Wednesday.

Instead I would like to use some of the time today starting at 3pm, to
discuss parallel algorithms in MPIR and CUDA development.

I plan to discuss this with the interested people here at Sage days.
I'll blog about it on the list as we go so that people who are not
physically in Seattle can contribute, and so there is a record of our
discussions. Anyone interested is welcome to join us either on site at
Sage Days at UWashington or online at 3pm Seattle time, or simply post
to the list subsequently.

We intend to discuss:

* CUDA
* Assembly language for NVIDIA cards
* Parallel integer multiplication algorithms
* Cell architecture
* Larrabee new instructions
* Parallel interface for MPIR

If anyone wishes to add anything to the list, feel free. Let's get
this parallel ball rolling!