Present so far will be:

* Bill Hart (Warwick)
* Carl Witty (Newton Labs)
* Glenn Tarbox (local software developer - large scale parallel expert)
* Michael Abshoff (Sage release manager - expert on build systems)

We'll be meeting at the Bill and Melinda Gates Commons in the Paul
Allen building at the University of Washington Campus at 3pm:

http://www.cs.washington.edu/building/tour/05_gates_commons.html

Bill.