Dear Alberto,

thank you for the information about your work. This looks very interesting.

In particular, the way you break down into  "Decoupling", "remove left
entries", "remove right entries", "Left triangulation", etc, is very
interesting. I look forward to seeing the paper when it appears, and
Marco's code.

Of course we currently already use your toom 7 sequences in MPIR. I
suspect there is no way for us to tell how good the new toom 8 will be
except wait for the mpn level implementation or maybe have a try
ourselves.

Once again, thank you for the information.

Bill.