Hello,

Tomorrow evening (Thursday, October 8, about 7pm Pacific time) I plan
to shut down the sagemath.org and sagenb.org virtual machines for
about 3 hours to move the virtual machines from VMware on
"mod.math.washington.edu" to VirtualBox on
"boxen.math.washington.edu".   During this time the DNS will be
switched over and several websites (cython.org, mpir.org,
sagemath.org) will be offline.

VirtualBox is vastly better, so after this change I'll be able to
configure these virtual machines with more cores, RAM, and managing
them will be much easier.

I'll be on irc at irc.freenode.net in #sage-devel during this time...

 -- William

--