On Jan 3, 12:25 pm, Cactus <rieman...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> If you have a small example that fails to link, I will be happy to
> have a look at it.
>
>    Brian

Unfortunately my app depends on several third-party libraries like SDL
and Boost.  I'm stuck in the middle trying to guess which lib is truly
the cause of the conflict.  MSVS 2008 points to MPIR but that probably
doesn't count for much.

Does MSVS 2008 come with any tool to query a .lib file and tell me
what Runtime the .lib will try to link with?  Maybe similar to ldd or
nm under Linux?

=Shawn Yarbrough