On Jan 3, 1:55 pm, Cactus <rieman...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> But you could force a link by adding
> /FORCE:multiple
>     Brian

Useful trick, thanks.  I also discovered how to use dumpbin to
determine which MS runtime library was requested by a .lib or .dll.
(See: http://www.davidlenihan.com/2008/01/choosing_the_correct_cc_runtim.html
if interested.)

This is the only error I have left:

mpirxx.lib(osmpf.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"private: static int std::locale::id::_Id_cnt" (?
_id_...@id@loc...@std@@0HA)

Any idea what its complaining about?  Maybe one version of the runtime
library has this symbol while another doesn't.  But I'm going thru and
checking all my libraries with dumpbin.  So far they all use the
correct runtime: MSVCPRTD.LIB.

=Shawn Yarbrough