Hi All,

Quick update on the bsdnt website, mostly for Bill but keeping on list
anyway.

I've begun uploading bits and pieces of the source. I won't give away
urls here as they're web facing, but, a nearly bug free authentication
system (including permissions, groups etc) is ready and up (I had to
write it for another project anyway - gotta fund things like this
somehow!).

Anyway, the really important piece is I've uploaded the base template
which includes, most importantly, a navigation structure as a ul list
(some fancy css makes these into menus when done but we'll leave off
that for a while). So the question is, roughly, what am I missing?
Anything in particular?

I'll probably dream something up - I had something in my head but it
kinda disappeared. I've spent the past week writing a bid so I've been
in that mode. Anyway, keep an eye on those folders Bill, they're going
to start filling up hopefully, quite quickly.

A quick couple of questions:

* Any geniuses (or appropriate plural of genius) in CSS/web design on
this list or known to members of this list want to take my html and make
it look really good? I can get so far, but these web devs do pretty
impressive stuff.
* What's the status of the bsdnt project?

Antony

p.s. I will get to mpir, I promise! Unfortunately I also have to earn a
living as well...