Hi Antony,

sounds like you've been busy!

When you are ready, just send me a link to what you have working
(off-list if you like, until it's secure enough to make public).

I think everyone will wait until we get a website set up before
working on bsdnt. We also need a devel list, which I'll set up around
the same time.

We also have to sort out git on Windows. But Brian has some other
things to do for the time being, so that won't happen immediately.

I did write a long paper setting out a "vision" for bsdnt. But I
decided I didn't like it, so threw it away. In particular, me setting
out a vision is like me saying I want to be "in charge". But I really
don't want to take on that role. I'd like to be one of a small group
of people responsible for setting out a vision for the project. For
now, lots of people are either on holidays, busy with other things or
unavailable for one reason or another. So let's focus on setting up
the infrastructure first, then we'll use that to begin setting out a
plan for 6 and 12 month targets.

Oh, one other thing. I had a nice idea for getting MP arithmetic
working on cuda. But I need some more time to think through the
specifics of how it would work in practice. I probably need to write
some code to try it out and see how feasible it is. More when I know
what I am doing....

Bill.