Hi Sergey,

Great work!

There are actually some Microsoft C# forums online where I would
imagine people would be interested to hear about this. I recall that
there were some attempts underway to provide a C# bignum library, but
I'm not sure how far they were getting. It's such a huge task.

Anyhow, I'm betting that if you advertised X-MPIR there (assuming it
was allowed according to their forum rules), that might bring a new
class of users to the bignum world!

Bill.