Hello, Bill.

You wrote 24 июня 2010 г., 17:20:17:
> How would you deal with say a 6x6 limb multiply (where a limb is by
> the old definition). How would thid maintain performance for such
> sizes?

You  are  right. Now I see that it will work only for operations where
both  operands  are  large.  Tricks which work in linear algebra won't
work in bignum. Well, anyone can make a mistake.

BTW,  did  you  tried  to  contact LLVM team with a question regarding
better carry support? May be it is simpler than we think...

--
With best regards,
 Sergey                          mailto:sergey.bochka...@alglib.net