Hi

In svn the branches

branches/mpir-cell   doesn't look like anything was ever done
branches/mpir-cuda doesn't look like anything was ever done

branches/mpir-mt

r2522 | wbhart | 2009-11-17 11:46:45 -0800 (Tue, 17 Nov 2009) | 1 line

Initial attempt.
r2126 | wbhart | 2009-06-20 06:51:31 -0700 (Sat, 20 Jun 2009) | 2 lines

Hacked timing.h to allow timing of parallel code.

branches/mpir-parallel nothing done , but recent , might as well delete it ,
and recreate it when needed

I suggest we delete the above dir's

Also I suggest we delete the dir's mpir-0.9 1.0 1.1 and 1.2
leaving 1.3 2.1  which are maintained

If anyone wants the old versions they can always svn update -r whatever and
get them that way , it wont reduce the size of our svn on the server , but it
will reduce my "local" disk footprint

Comments ?

As to moving the svn from a virtual machine. After reading up a bit I can't
think of a reason not to use the simpler built svn server "svnserve.conf" , it
does password(read and write) which is about the only complex bit we use"
The only bit I'm not sure about is if any name/IP redirection is required.

Jason