Hi

another pass

nehalem-w64-mingw32 gcc version 4.5.3 20110207 (prerelease) (GCC) on
BOX11

However cygwin doesn't like the noexecstack at least with gcc-3.4 and
shared lib.

The proper way to is to use an autoconf test for noexecstack , I'm not
too sure how to do this , and if it's fairly involved it probably
better leaving it until v2.4 and just excluding nonexecstack from
cygwin (just like we do for mingw64)

Note: Cygwin compiles the tar ball mpir-2.3.0 OK , but fails to
compile trunk sometimes , I'm pretty sure this is a broken svn on
cygwin , I have a better look next week.

Jason