> 15) Test scripts to "fake" cpus we dont have on OSes we do , ie atom
> on windows

Done

> 16) Automate more of the testing procedure , a complete test on sage
> cluster , skynet , gcc-farm and homenet takes me at least 2+ hours
> just to login and start the scripts and report the results

Done for fsffrance , see below

> 17) disconnect tests from the terminal , so I'm not stuck in one OS
> while they are running

Done

> Jason

I've automated testing on the gcc farm , all you need is a login to
it.
get mpir/test_stuff from the mpir svn and cd into it and run the
script gcc-login , this will ssh into each machine , wget the latest
script from our website and run it . That script get the latest mpir
tar ball from the website and runs our standard mpirtest script and
emails the results back to you. If everything is OK , all the files ae
deleted from the gcc farm , else if there is an error then it's all
left there for you to investigate. Have to also implement this on
skynet etc

Jason