hi Jason,

That's a fantastic news (even if I got it only now :).

Is your work available somewhere? I would like to test and provide
some help if possible. I've had hope last year about VC9+ support with
mpir but 2.3.x has dropped VC9 build, which is a no go for our php
usage (for the mpir php extension in the main releases). VC10
migration is planed but not before the next major versions.

In any case please let me know how I can help, or if you need anything
(tools, licenses, etc.) that may help you to get this done :)

Cheers,

On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 10:57 AM, jason <ja...@njkfrudils.plus.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've got a preliminary basic command line build going , but I done a lot of
> stuff by hand. However Brian has some batch files in build.vc10 which I can
> use.
> Does the gen_mpir_h.bat file generate mpir.h for static and shared? and are
> they the same? as I know under cingwin/mingw* they are not
>
> Thanks
> Jason

Pierre