On May 9, 8:23 am, "jason" <ja...@njkfrudils.plus.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've changed the ifdef's on the tests for mpz sx/ux variants as for a dll
> the tests had no main function and I can keep the cl build dumb , I assume
> this doesn't affect your VS2010 builds
>
> Thansk
> Jason

Thanks to Brian we are nearly there...
I can't seem to figure out the shared C++ failures in 32 and 64 bit.
We have a weird one on 64bit shared where it can't find mod_34lsub1 ,
it's compiled so why it cant find it???? and we have the old weird
logic compile warning of
andn_n.c
...mpir\trunk\mpn\generic\andn_n.c(77) : warning C4717: '__gmpn
_andn_n' : recursive on all control paths, function will cause runtime
stack ove
rflow

and there are some other minor warnings , but otherwise make and make
check work , and on 64bit static ,tune,speed and try work.
Iv'e only tested so far on nehalem 32/64bit , but the other arch's
shouldn't present much difficulty. I also ignored the complexitys of
where the preinv's can come from , by just using the generic C. I plan
to replace the preinv stuff anyway.

Jason