Hi Brian,

you made quick work of that!

All three of those tests would fail if there was a problem in
fft_split_bits or fft_combine_bits. Those are relatively
straightforward functions. They break a long integer up into
coefficients. They are documented pretty well in the doc directory and
should be relatively easy to figure out.

Nothing obvious strikes me, but it is most likely our old friend
sizeof(long) != sizeof(ptr) or something similar. If you can get the
test split/combine bits to pass, chances are the others will too.

Bill.