Hi Brian,

On Monday, 2 January 2012, Cactus <rieman...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think the FLINT64 define is a potential issue.

It's the size of an mp_limb_t in Flint, not an unsigned long, which I
barely use (if I do it's probably a bug).

> Should the FFT work with MPIR's longlong.h

Yes.

> What should I do about flint_clz_tab?

It is only needed by count_leading_zeros which is provided by mpir's
longlong.h.

> I have removed all references to the include file 'ulong_extras.h' -
maybe this is needed somewhere (although everything builds without it)..

It is only needed for n_revbin and the random functions which you have
presimsble replaced.

Bill.