On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 5:31 PM, Case Van Horsen <cas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 8:16 AM, Case Van Horsen <cas...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 2:00 AM, Cactus <rieman...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I have corrected a minor bug and made several cosmetic updates to the
>>> MPIR-EXP branch.
>>>
>>> If Case can let me have the updates needed for the mpir-exp command line
>>> build, I will add these to the SVN.
>> I will send my updates this evening.
>>
>> Case
> Updated configure.bat and make.bat files are attached. Files were
> renamed with a .txt extension.
The latest version SVN version of gmpy2 now uses gmp_si/gmp_si. The
required changes were straight-forward.

I've made more modifications to configure.bat and make.bat. I added
support for a "CC" option to specify a specific compiler. The current
options are SDK70, SDK71, VS2008, and VS2010. Is there interest in
these new versions?

Is the mpir-exp compatible with MPFR and MPC? I want to create
configure/make files for MPFR and MPC and I want to be sure it is
expected to work (or not).

Case