Thanks for the helpful response.
I've downloaded mpfr and mpfrcpp, but I'm not sure what to do exactly
to include them (while I'm compiling?). Also, would it be alright if I
sent you all of my code together? To be honest, I have very little
idea of what I'm doing in general; it took me quite a few hours to
understand just how to use custom libraries, and I'm still not sure if
I've used them correctly.
Thanks,
Ailec