(I've put Jason in CC in the hope that he will see this soon.)

The FFT assert issue was with the old FFT, so this doesn't need
fixing. That brings the list down to:

* tuneup fails on mpir-exp branch
* generic build option for sage
* mpir build fails on MinGW due to mpn_addmul_2 symbol defined twice Pavel
* mpz_powm_ui doc says -ve exponent supported, which is rubbish
* fix flint bugs in primality testing code
* 32 and 64 bit tuning for fft
* make sure the redc_2 include bug is fixed in trunk
* set up autotools to recognize new mpn/generic/mulmod_bexpp1.c file
* remove old FFT tuning code and tuning params
* Add t-get_ux compiler bug to list of known issues on website

Unfortunately, things have ground to a halt until someone can do the
autotools update for the new file Brian just added
mpn/generic/mulmod_bexpp1.c. I've tried multiple ways of making
autotools cooperate on my machine, and no luck. Until this is fixed, I
can't build the latest revision of the mpir-exp branch.