Hi,

I can build mpfr-3.1.1 with the mpfr_set_decimal64() and mpfr_get_decimal64() functions if I base the mpfr build on gmp-5.0.5.

But if I try to base the mpfr build on mpir-2.5.1, configure fails:

checking how to run the C preprocessor... x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -E
checking if compiler knows _Decimal64... yes
checking if _GMP_IEEE_FLOATS is defined... no
configure: error: decimal float support requires _GMP_IEEE_FLOATS

I take it that the gmp component of mpir-2.5.1 needs updating in order to have access to the two _Decimal64 functions.
Will this _Decimal64 support be available in the next release of mpir ?

Cheers,
Rob