-----Original Message----- From: Bill Hart
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2012 12:48 AM
To: mpir-devel@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [mpir-devel] MPIR 2.6.0 alpha1 released

I've replaced it with a macro. The poor man's portable inline.

This seems to work (after correcting a bug in my first attempt). So
hopefully that bug is knocked on the head.

Once Brian is happy that Windows is doing what it is supposed to, and
I've removed the internal symbol conflicts with flint, I'll issue
another alpha.

===============================
I have removed config.h from all test files that do not appear to require its inclusion.

All tests with such inclusions that remain fail on Windows when config.h is not included.

These are:

misc\t-locale.c(26):#include <config.h>
misc\t-printf.c(30):#include "config.h"
misc\t-scanf.c(34):#include "config.h"
mpz\t-get_sx.c(26):#include "config.h"
mpz\t-set_sx.c(25):#include "config.h"
mpz\t-get_ux.c(25):#include "config.h"
mpz\t-set_ux.c(25):#include "config.h"

Bill, could you run the tests on *nix to check if I have removed any that need config.h?

I intend to look at the remaining files that need config.h later today to see if this is really needed.