Bill Hart wrote:
Hi all,

I have run make check and make tune on the following arches:

x86_64/k102 - fermat
x86_64/nehalem - jeff gilchrist
x86_64/k8 - flavius
x86/pentium4/sse2 - cicero
x86_64/netburst - sextus (tune crashed)
x86_64/core2 - eno
sparc64 - mark (tune crashed) (ultrasparc3)
sparc32 - mark (ultrasparc3)
x86_64/penryn - sage.math
x86_64/k10 - gcc16
x86_64/atom - gcc46
mips64 - gcc49 (tuning failed)
ppc64 - (tuning failed) (IBM power7)

However, I still have no tuning values for alpha, ARM, AMD bobcat,
Intel sandybrige, mips32, ppc32. If anyone has access to such
machines, please let me know.

I can submit tuning parameters for an AMD E-450 (btver1, 512 KB L2 per core; Linux, GCC 4.6.3 and/or GCC 4.7.0) tomorrow.

-leif

We have generic tuning values for the fft, but it is better to have
properly tuned values.

Brian, you should be able to pull tuning values for Windows from the
*nix values now. I'm afraid the only x86 amongst them is the
x86/pentium4/sse2 machine. But there are plenty of x86_64s.

The two crashed tuning runs are due to the fft tuning crashing. I
don't know what caused this, but it isn't urgent to fix it. We
expected tuning to fail on lots of platforms. I constructed the best
set of values I could from the tuning values that we were able to get.
The other tuning failures are known failures which have never been
fixed. The default values will have to do on these machines.

() The ASCII Ribbon Campaign
/\   Help Cure HTML E-Mail