Hi Brian,

You can see who is up to what point by looking at the GitHub network graph,
e.g. here:

https://github.com/wbhart/mpir/network

It shows that you and JP both have patches that I don't have at present.

What matters the most is that *your* git has all the patches that you want.
To do this at the moment, it is clear that you would need to fetch from JP.

Of course I should do a merge from both you and JP. And in fact I will do
that momentarily. Then I will be up-to-date.

Of course the reason that I have fallen behind is that I am on holidays and
moving jobs. The good thing is I can be in the middle of something, go on
holidays and it doesn't affect the main repository. Whilst I am away,
either your repository or JP's will be more "canonical" than mine.

The other thing that is useful with git is how little effort it takes me to
get up-to-date. I will do it right now. Count the minutes if you want....

Bill.