On 1/17/2014 5:00 AM, Bill Hart wrote:
Hi all,

Plans for flint-2.5 and following

* APR-CL primality testing

Comments/suggestions/contributions welcome. Some of these could make GSoC
projects. Any volunteers for mentors? Not sure if we already missed the
application deadline for this year or not.

Bill.

Hello Bill,

I wanted to let you know that my APR-CL code is available if you would like to include that in flint. I recently released a new version that can be anywhere from 1.5-2.2x faster than my original. The 2x speed-ups are seen in the lower ranges, anywhere from 1-900 digits. Let me know if you have any questions about the code.

You can find the mpz_aprcl code here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mpzaprcl/

And the mpz_aprcl32 code here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mpzaprcl32/