Hi all,

today I went through all the C code in the mpn directory and cleaned it up.
This mostly meant adding whitespace in code that was extremely cramped.

It's much easier to see what the code does now, which should make it easier
to maintain.

The other day I commented some of the assembly code, but I gave up since
there is just so much of it. We'll add more comments to assembly code with
each new release of MPIR.

I'm also thinking of converting all the yasm code in the *nix x86_64
directory to gas format and ditching yasm. This would be better in the long
run. It's already been converted to Windows and no one is currently writing
lots of new assembly code. MPIR would therefore be easier to maintain
without yasm.

However, converting all that code could take quite some time. There's
probably something like 30 unique .as (yasm format) files.