Hmm, that one is a mystery. I compiled for atom on my machine and it works
fine.

The code doesn't do anything different at 51 limbs....

Can I just check, it segfaulted *before* you removed mpn/x86_64/atom/
sqr_basecase.as

and you were doing ./speed -s 1-100 -t 1 mpn_sqr_basecase when it
segfaulted?

If so, I really don't have an explanation for that.

The only odd thing in the assembly source is db 0x26. I'll have to look up
which instruction that is. But surely atom supports it.

Bill.