Yes, you are right, I just checked.

It segfaulted because the file you removed is the only assembly file it
could use. Which mysteriously means there may be a bug in the generic C
code!

Anyway, I'll check into it once I get up to supporting the new cpus (we
currently treat bulldozer as a k102, and we may be able to do better than
that).

Bill.