Hi all,

I have finally finished with all the new tuning code for the new release.

If you'd like to help with tuning that would be great.

It's just "make tune" in the tune directory, using the latest from our git
repo (https://github.com/wbhart/mpir  -- if you don't have git, there is a
"Download Zip" option on the right hand side of that page). Just send me
the result. Also tell me what config.guess returns so I know what machine
you have.

We need tuning values for as many diverse architectures as possible.