The Visual Studio 2010, 2012 and 2013 builds are now fully working on
the Visual Studio Professional and above versions.

And Jeff Gilchrist has confirmed that MPIR now builds with Visual C/C++
Express 2013 'out of the box'

Visual C/C++ Express versions prior to 2013 do not build 'out of the
box' and this means that scripts have to be provided to convert the
project files to work with these VC++ Express versions.

Given that Visual C++ 2013 is free and fully supports MPIR in a way that
these earlier versions do not, I believe we should now drop support for
all C/C++ Express versions other than Visual C/C++ Expresss 2013