From: Bill Hart
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2015 11:09 PM
To: mpir-devel
Subject: Re: [mpir-devel] MPIR MinGW installation - "undefined reference to
'_imp____gmpz_init'
I don't think that is necessary. He's only using the C functions in his
attached code, rather than the C++ classes.

Bill.

  From: Bill Hart

    In general we are not able to provide assistance with using the gcc
compiler and linker. For this, perhaps you can refer to one of the many
websites about compiling and linking using gcc, since it is not at all specific
to MPIR.

  He's trying to use g++,  which is the C++ compiler.
  Should his configure flags therefore have included "--enable-cxx" (or
something similar) ?

  Cheers,
  Rob