Hi Brian,

you probably don't get updates on pull requests to my repository, but you
should be able to view the changes here [1] and comment on them.

To comment on the changes you can go to the "conversation" tab, and to see
the actual changes to the files you can go to the "files changed" tab.

Bill.

[1] https://github.com/wbhart/mpir/pull/169