Hi Robert,

The MPIR documentation assumes that people are familiar with developing
software using MSVC. I don't think there is anything MPIR specific here. I
don't develop using MSVC personally, but it looks like you aren't linking
against the MPIR library. That's more of an MSVC query I think.

Some good resources are stackoverflow.com, msdn.microsoft.com, the MSVC
documentation and so on. My apologies if I'm overlooking something here,
but I'm not an MSVC developer myself.

Bill.