I don't know if you are interested or not, but broadwell probably runs some
of the Skylake assembly code. If you drop it in the haswell directory you
set up for your machine and time the functions with speed, you can probably
figure out if any of the existing Skylake code makes Broadwell run faster.

Of course, we ultimately want to write assembly code for Broadwell and
superoptimise it, but this won't happen for a while unless an assembly
expert volunteers to do that kind of work.