Remember: our rules allow pointed disagreement, but require respectful discussion.
--

And please don't forget the baby still in diapers organization - ArtiCulture who
offers arts classes for everyone ages 1 to 101 and beyond!

Liz Greenbaum
Longfellow

"D.Klein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Remember: our rules allow pointed disagreement, but require respectful discussion.
>--
>
>Don't forget the Minnesota Dance Theatre, Ballet Arts and the City
>Children's Nutcracker, the Free First Saturdays at the Walker, and of,
>course, the Sculpture Garden at the Walker, the Rose Garden, Eloise Butler
>Park, the Planetarium at the library, the Museum of  Questionable Medical
>Devices, Art-a-Whirl, the May Day Parade, the archaeological dig at Mill
>Ruins Area Park, the Aquatenniel, Holidazzle and children's concerts at
>Orchestra Hall.  Oh, and Art in the Parks, the Blessing of the Animals at
>various churches, Palio at Kenwood Park, the Uptown Art Fair, the Edina Art
>Fair, and the new skating rink at the Milwaukee Depot.   Our family can't
>fit it all in!
>
>D. Klein
>Kenwood, Ward 7

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the
convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/