Hello Minneapolis how are you doing today?

My name is Steven Froemming and I live in South West Minneapolis.  The
reason that I am writing today is to get your thoughts on the current state
strike? I attend Minneapolis Community and Technical College and some of the
employees that work at MCTC are on the picket lines. Every day there are
about 30-40 people on the picket line. This effects Minneapolis because some
people that work in these types of jobs live in Minneapolis.
The question that I have for you is What are your thoughts about what the
city should do about the strike? please contact me and your local officials
on what you think should be done to solve this problem. Thanks for your time

Steven Froemming
63A 11-6
Windom