In a message dated 11/20/01 11:01:36 PM Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<
 Atherton writes (and writes and writes):
 "Let's bring this tread back to issues. I've made a number of proposals
 which no one has commented on......"

 ~Time for some self-reflection here, Mr. Atherton.  Why do you suppose no
 one responds?  Could it be that most others posting on this Forum re
 education and other issues are more interested in constructive exchanges?

  Kathy, I have enjoyed and learned from all these postings, starting with
the run up to the election. They have been a bit verbose at times though.
That these are complicated subjects is one thing  you and Mr. Atherton should
agree on. I propose that your both right, to degrees, along with all other
postings. Maybe if much more were said it would be repetition so why don't
each one of you and any others create a summation of your own opinions and
call it a day, for now? You have done good work here and you should be
pleased with yourselves. Now go make nice!
  Keith Reitman, it is late, I am tired, I forgot to sign and I deleted a
typo, Near North