One of the members of this list (namely Eric Fyksen) seems to think that the
Minneapolis Forum is a tool by which they may take shots at whomever they
wish. I have asked a number of people in the community if they have ever
heard of Eric Fyksen, none have. Who is this person that seems to have a
license to comit public slander against other list members? If EF has
evidence that I have committed a crime, I challenge EF to bring it forward.
If EF does not bring anything forward, then I would like to suggest that list
members see EF for what they are. I say they, because no one knows if this
fabricated list name is male or female. I believe that it is someone that has
coward tendencies. May I suggest that EF read up on certain laws? I do not
take my rights as a contributing citizen and personal public slander likely.

This list should not be used for the purpose of defaming community members.
It is my feeling that if such action is taken by a list member that they be
barred from participation. This list is utilized by people from all walks of
life in Minneapolis and afar. I have read several warnings against the type
of actions that attack list members personally. Now we should find out what
will happen if they continue their conduct. May I also suggest that this new
list law be deemed the Eric Fyksen rule?

Is there such a person as Eric Fyksen? Do any list members know if this
person in fact really does exist?

Zachary Metoyer