> Is there such a person as Eric Fyksen? Do any list members know if
this
> person in fact really does exist?
>
> Zachary Metoyer

Our rules state that complaints about list members' behavior must be
directed to the List manager directly - not the list. (The point is to
keep everyone's in-box free of the disciplinary stuff.)

If anyone wants to answer Zach's question, PLEASE email me directly by
hitting reply. Do not send answers to the list.

I'll deal with Zach's complaint re: Eric offline.

If you haven't done so recently, please read the full rules at:
http://www.e-democracy.org/mpls

Thank you.

David Brauer
List manager