I read in the Northeaster yesterday that there is a
vacancy on the Mpls Zoning Board of Adjustment.
They're the folks who rule on zoning variances. The
members are compensated $50 a meeting (not counting
graft) and get free parking! Sounds like a sweet deal,
kids. Since Vernon just told us all how to apply for
these things, I expect many apps to be in by the end
of the day. The deadline is Jan. 11. Good luck.

                        Loki Anderson
                        Marshall Terrace
                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====