Hey List Folks:

        Got a call from a guy on RT's transition team. They're having
a Citizens Open House on Jan. 2 from 3-6 p.m. at City Hall. And they
wanted to know if the Minneapolis Issues List wanted to have a table
there.

        I'll will be out of town that day, so I can't do it. But we
do have this banner (from the DFL City convention) and we could
rustle up some copies of articles about the List and an Info sheet.
So if anyone wants to organize this or staff the table for a stint,
lemme know off-list.

        Many thanks.

        Lynnell Mickelsen
        Linden Hills, Ward 13