Michael Atherton wrote:

"Ok, so maybe it's just the cynic in me, but is Ms. Kahn's concern about
                one-person-one-vote somehow related to the success of the
Greens in
                the last election? She has make it obvious that she still
harbors ill feelings
                from the presidential election."

                It is interesting to note that Representative Kahn knocked
on doors against the Green candidate in the second ward.  I had the same
cynical thought.  What better way to harm the reelection chances of freshmen
CMs whose party you don't like than halve their terms so they can't get
anything accomplished?

                My other question about this effort: is it really
appropriate for the State legislature to write Minneapolis election policy?

                Robin Garwood
                Marcy Holmes