Selwin Ortega is trying to save his 24 (I think) stores. He is going to
fling accuations this way and that--he has shown that he will.
Personally, I have always thought Ortega was not a stand-up guy. I think
anything he says in these admin. hearings is worthless. The INS has been
in his business for years.  He's treading water big time.
WizardMarks, Central