> Pamela Taylor writes:

In defense of Zack Metoyer in this incidence, I sat on
a sub-committee along with a few others which included
Judy Paul, Karen Forbes, Pauline Thomas, etc., etc., etc.....

Jana Metge writes:

All I can say is..., get on with your life, let go of the anger...this is
over 2 years old.  Needless to say there is much more to this story, as well
as to say that this issue was one brought up in my suit against CNIA.  I
received a settlement payment.

NRP has strengthened their Conflict of Interest policies because of such
issues.  CLPC, which I work for now, has all Board members sign a statement.
Interesting enough... they wanted to make sure that there was not even the
perception of a conflict of interest between them as volunteers and any of
the CLPC projects.

Jana L. Metge
Loring Park Neighborhood
Phillips resident