List,

Point of Clarification: The reason that I made a point
in my previous post of saying that this incident
PRE-DATED the Blue Crew board election was so that
everything would not have to reflect on that
particular group.

There were problems at CNIA before thenm, and far too
many of the community members were involved.  It is
time for folks to stop the accusations.  Cut your
losses and start over.

I am sorry for exceeding my post limit.  In case this
does not show up until tomorrow, you'll know why.

Pamela
(Tampa)