Brandon,

I support your decision not to seek DFL endorsement, and I hope that others
running for school board follow suit.  Please let us have one elected office
that is not about party politics, but what is for the good of education.  We
make a lot of compromises in this country for the sake of party politics.
Introducing party affiliations into school board elections reduces the school
board to a stepping stone for other offices.  Let's get some candidates that
care more about the children of Minneapolis and their education than they do
about the next election.

Rita Miller
Hiawatha