From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 6:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Mpls] Give it up Phyllis

Phyllis Kahn's excuses, rationales, etc... they are not true and she knows
it... what she should be paying attention to is the steadily rising
resentment towards her and other DFLer's who continue to act as if they are
immune from accountability.

TEMPORARY REMINDER:
1. Send all posts in plain-text format.
2. Cut as much of the post you're responding to as possible.