Roberta says:

The posted letter is one side of the story; perhaps we should wait to
hear both sides, before commenting.

Peter responds:

The only side we get from most of our local media is City Hall's which is
usually fraught with cover up and deception.  For once we're getting the
victim's side of the story, but that's because his aunt is an aide to
Mayor Rybak.

Citizens can choose to withhold judgement or believe City Hall and the
Minneapolis Police Department all they want, but that's not going to stop
the lawsuits and  race riots from happening if this madness is allowed to
continue.-------Peter Schmitz    CARAG

TEMPORARY REMINDER:
2. If you don't like what's being discussed here, don't complain - change the subject
(Mpls-specific, of course.)